Atherosclerosis: definition,manifestation and natural treatment
- By rachlove123
- On 2021-07-03 at 08:14
- 0 comments
In industrialized countries, the main cause of death is due to cardiovascular disease. Among these diseases, we have atherosclerosis which is nothing more than a form of aging of the arteries. Find out all about Atherosclerosis, its manifestations, and natural treatment.
What Are Atherosclerosis Symptoms? What Causes Atherosclerosis? How To Cure Atherosclerosis? What Is The Difference Between Atherosclerosis And Arteriosclerosis? How To Avoid Atherosclerosis? Other Risk Factors For Atherosclerosis. Which vessels are affected by atherosclerosis?
Atherosclerosis : Definition,cause, symptoms. click on the picture to join us.
What are the stages of atherosclerosis?
The different stages of development of atherosclerosis - the lipid streak, the fibro-lipid lesion, complicated plaque - and the actors involved in the genesis and then the complication of plaque are now well known.
What does Atherosclerosis mean?
In industrialized countries, the main cause of death is due to cardiovascular disease. Among these diseases, we have atherosclerosis which is nothing more than a form of aging of the arteries.
Difference Between Atherosclerosis and Arteriosclerosis
Atherosclerosis is a chronic arterial pathology characterized by deposits of lipids in the arteries (atheromatous plaque) which calcify, progressively enlarge, and reduce the diameter of the arteries. While arteriosclerosis is another form of aging of the artery. The arteries calcify without the formation of atheromatous plaques in very old people, people with diabetes, or kidney failure with arteries that become very rigid.
Atherosclerosis mainly affects the medium and large arteries such as the coronary arteries which supply the heart, the internal and vertebral carotid arteries, the infra-renal abdominal aorta, the iliac arteries (the two main branches of the division of the abdominal aorta, intended for the limbs
What are the symptoms of atherosclerosis?
In the event of a ruptured atheromatous plaque, the symptoms are loud: chest pain, shortness of breath, sweating in the event of myocardial infarction, weakness on one side of the body, arm, or leg, difficulty speaking, disturbances balance, severe headache in stroke.
What are the causes of atherosclerosis?
Atherosclerosis is a frequent attack, which develops with age, a fortiori in people exposed to certain behaviors related to healthy living (sedentary lifestyle, smoking, etc.) and presenting cardiovascular risk factors (hypercholesterolemia, arterial hypertension,…).
Atherosclerosis: Natural treatment
How to cure atherosclerosis?
The treatment of atherosclerosis is first of all based on the prevention of its aggravation: stopping smoking, weight loss, development of the physical activity, and treatment of arterial hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, and possible diabetes.
Also, discover free recipes to naturally cure endometriosis by clicking on gifts
Natural treatment of atherosclerosis
- Amino acids whose endogenous synthesis is low in our smooth cells.
- Its role is however essential given that this amino acid is the precursor of the vasodilator mediator at the circulatory level, nitric oxide, still called the well-known NO group of patients with angina who are treated by taking "Trinitrin" which releases NO from its active ingredient trinitroglycerin.
- NO also has the property of inhibiting the progression of atherosclerotic plaques, so it is an anti-atherogenic factor.
- NO also inhibits the formation of the clot responsible for thrombosis. It is therefore a factor that inhibits platelet aggregation.
- Also an amino acid but it contains in its structure a thiol function (-SH) capable of reducing free radicals in oxygen and capturing heavy metals.
- It is therefore a heavy metal chelating antioxidant sulfur amino acid.
- Taurine is also an inhibitor of angiotensin II, a vasoconstrictor polypeptide known for its hypertensive properties.
- But taurine is also an amino acid involved in the elimination of cholesterol through the bile ducts in the form of taurocholate. Taurine speeds up the metabolism of bad fats.
How to avoid atherosclerosis?
Since smoking is a risk factor for atherosclerosis, you are strongly advised to stop smoking. A balanced diet is recommended. In particular, it is necessary to reduce its consumption of fats (butter, cream, cheese, etc.), red meats, and cold meats.
Other risk factors for atherosclerosis
These ulcers could promote the formation of plaque. In general, diabetes, physical inactivity, and obesity are risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Age, heredity, and gender can also play a role.
What Are Atherosclerosis Symptoms? What Causes Atherosclerosis? How To Cure Atherosclerosis? What Is The Difference Between Atherosclerosis And Arteriosclerosis? How To Avoid Atherosclerosis? Other Risk Factors For Atherosclerosis. Which vessels are affec