All you need to know about hepatitis A natural treatments
TRUE FACTS ABOUT HEPATITIS A TREATMENTS
Hepatitis A is a liver sickness provoke by the hepatitis A virus (HAV). The primary stage is propagating when an uninfected person gets in contact with the fluid or liquid of a sick person. The illnesses as to do with unclean water or food, unappropriated sanitation, poor personal hygiene, and oral-anal sex.
Practicing good hygiene, including washing hands frequently, is one of the best ways to protect against hepatitis A. There is a natural remedy to definitely dry away from this sickness. Vaccines are also available for people most at risk.
HEPATITIS A SYMPTOMS
Hepatitis symptoms depend on the ages of the patient. The older you are the more you are at risk of developing symptoms. Hepatitis symptoms include:
- Sudden nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain or discomfort, especially on the upper right side beneath your lower ribs (by your liver)
- Clay-colored bowel movements
- Loss of appetite
- Low-grade fever
- Dark urine
- Joint pain
- Yellowing of the skin and the whites of your eyes (jaundice)
- Intense itching
For some people, the symptom goes away in few times.
HEPATITIS A CAUSES
Hepatitis A is caused by a virus that infects liver cells and causes inflammation. The sore can affect how your liver works and cause other signs and symptoms of hepatitis A.
The virus most commonly spreads when you eat or drink something contaminated with fecal matter, even just tiny amounts. It does not spread through sneezing or coughing.
Here are some of the specific ways the hepatitis A virus can spread :
- Eating food handled by someone with the virus who doesn't thoroughly wash his or her hands after using the toilet
- Drinking contaminated water
- Eating raw shellfish from water polluted with sewage
- Being in close contact with a person who's infected even if that person has no signs or symptoms
- Having sex with someone who has the virus
HEPATITIS A RISK FACTORS
Anyone who has not been vaccinated or previously infected can get infected with the hepatitis A virus. In areas where the virus is widespread (high endemicity), most hepatitis A infections occur during early childhood. Risk factors include :
- Poor sanitation ;
- Lack of safe water ;
- Living in households with an infected person ;
- Being a sexual partner of someone with acute hepatitis A infection ;
- Use of recreational drugs ;
- Sex between men ;
- Traveling to areas of high endemicity without being immunized.
HEPATITIS A TREATMENTS
It is a natural herbal tea made from medicinal plants, roots, and leaves. It contains anti-viral and depurative properties. It is the best natural remedy in the vegetal reign against hepatitis A. This herbal tea protects the liver and purifies the body system. Thank our natural herbal tea to recover from your illness in 21 days. For more information about our natural remedy kindly click on the link below:
There is no specific treatment for hepatitis A. Recovery from symptoms following infection may be slow and may take several weeks or months. Most important is the avoidance of unnecessary medications. Acetaminophen / Paracetamol and medication against vomiting should not be given.
Hospitalization is unnecessary in the absence of acute liver failure. Therapy is aimed at maintaining comfort and adequate nutritional balance, including replacement of fluids that are lost from vomiting and diarrhea.
HEPATITIS A PREVENTION
Improved sanitation, food safety, and immunization are the most effective ways to combat hepatitis A.
The spread of hepatitis A can be reduced by :
- Adequate supplies of safe drinking water ;
- Proper disposal of sewage within communities; and
- Personal hygiene practices such as regular hand-washing before meals and after going to the bathroom.
Several injectable inactivated hepatitis A vaccines are available internationally. All are similar in terms of how well they protect people from the virus and their side effects. No vaccine is licensed for children younger than 1 year of age. In China, a live attenuated vaccine is also available.
To no more about us call us on: