Guillain barre syndromes natural treatment
- By rachlove123
- On 2021-02-22 at 16:46
- 0 comments
GUILLAIN BARRE SYNDROME AND IT NATURAL TREATMENTS
Guillain barre syndrome (GBS) is the most popular cause of sudden-onset paralysis in the developed world, causing more than hundreds of victims each year in Europe.
The first symptom of Guillain barre has to do with Numbness and prickling in the legs, feet, and toes. But we also have some secondary symptoms like difficulty to close the eyes, speak or chew normally.
People with a weakened immune system are more likely to develop severe symptoms than people with a strong immune system.
Read this article till the end to know more about the natural treatment of this sickness.
Guillain- Barre syndrome is provocative trouble in which one’s immune system attacks one nerve, causing symptoms like weakness, numbness, prickling, and pain.
There are many subtypes of Guillain-Barre among them we have:
Acute inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy
Miller Fisher syndrome (MFS)
The treatment of this sickness depends on the symptoms they present.
Let’s know about the symptoms.
When you have your first symptoms, the other tends to be added to them.
The most popular symptoms have to do with:
- Numbness and prickling, usually beginning in the fingers or toes
- Muscle weakness, especially in the legs and lower body first, can spread to the upper body
- Trouble walking or climbing
- Pain in the lower back, which is sometimes severe
- Difficulty with eye movements
- Trouble making facial expressions, speaking, chewing, and swallowing
- Difficulty with bladder control and intestinal functions, causing GI problems such as constipation and changes in urination frequent
- Rapid heart rate
- Low or high blood pressure
- Sweating abnormalities
When is become more severe we are some symptoms like:
- Numbness and prickling all over the body
- Difficulty breathing
- Intense pain
- Muscle weakness that progresses in paralysis and loss of muscular/motor control
Although Guillain barre syndrome cause is not well known. They are still some factors that need to be considered among them we have:
*History of infection like respiratory infection, the stomach flu.
*Having recently had an operation
*Recent history of the influenza
*Being a young adult
*History of Zika virus (a virus caused by mosquitoes’ bites)
Can we really treat Guillain barre syndrome?
Actually, there is no specific vaccine against Guillain bare syndrome. Doctor just administered some drugs and antibiotics some used Intravenous immunoglobulins. But all the same those treatments are not very effective.
The natural treatment of Guillain barre syndrome includes the use of natural herbal tea that is made from medicinal plants and leaves. These remedies have been proven effective and have no side effects. Thank these herbal teas many people have been definitely curing of this sickness. For more information about this natural remedy clicks on the link below to discover:
Some natural treatment includes:
- Avoiding medications that make constipation worse, including opiate medications.
- Drinking plenty of water and fluids to avoid dehydration.
- Using natural laxatives if constipation is an issue, such as flax seeds and chia seeds, psyllium husk, castor oil packs, prunes and dates, aloe vera, leafy green veggies, coconut water, and probiotic foods (like kefir, kombucha, sauerkraut, and probiotic yogurt).
The prevention methods include:
-Checking travel warnings
-Use insect repellents
-Practice safe sex
-Don’t eat raw or undercooked meat
To know more about those natural treatments please call us on: