Hemastospermia natural and homes remedies
- By rachlove123
- On 2021-06-10 at 20:01
- 0 comments
NATURAL AND HOME REMEDIES FOR HEMASTOSPERMIA
Hemastospermia also knows as the presence of blood in the semen is a non-life-threatening disease that usually goes away and does not need medical attention. Often if the symptoms are regular and the age of a person is above 40 years, then evaluation of prostate problems and prostate cancer check needs to be done. Our article will be brought you more light about the appropriate natural and home remedies to use for this evil.
To get more information on this matter to please call on
The most likely cause of blood in semen are:
- Trauma from a prostate biopsy. You may see blood for up to four weeks after the procedure.
- Trauma from a vasectomy. You may see blood for over a week.
- Treatment of prostate cancer with external beam radiation or brachytherapy.
- A Seminal tract infection or inflammation.
- Leaking of blood from a small blood vessel that bursts during ejaculation -- the same way that a person gets a nose bleed after blowing their nose.
Other potential causes or associated conditions may include:
- Sexually transmitted infections (STI): Including gonorrhea, chlamydia, or other viral or bacterial infection.
- Prostate conditions: Including benign prostatic hyperplasia, acute bacterial prostatitis, cysts, and polyps.
Natural remedies for Hemastospermia
Herbal tea 163 for Hemastospermia
It is the best herbal tea that has been made specially by http://AFRICAN HEALTH ORGANIC center to give hope to all Hemastospermia Patient. It has been made from medicinal plants and leaves. It has been proven effective and has no side effects. Know more about this natural remedy by clicking on the link below:
Cranberry herb for Hemastospermia
Cranberry is an evergreen shrub that grows up to 2M and grows in temperate climates. Cranberry is rich in minerals, vitamins, and nutrients. The high levels of acidity in Cranberry prevent the growth of bacteria inside the body. It contains a nutrient knows as proanthocyanidins which fight against bacteria and prevent infection. It is highly effective and has no side effects.
Take one glass of Cranberry juice two times a day.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables
- Eat wholesome foods such as beans, lentils, quinoa
- Include more soybean in your diet
- Use of meat (especially seafood), heavy food intake & Indigestion, excess salt & astringent materials should be avoided
We also recommend your natural food supplement below:
- Excessive exercise and suppression of urges (vegavidharan) must be avoided
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine
Homes remedies for Hemastospermia
If you have blood in your semen as a result of a trauma, simply resting and allowing your body to heal may help. If you also have to swell in your groin, you can apply ice to the area for 10 to 20 minutes at a time, but no longer than that.
We have partners all over the world. We ship our goods via DHL or EMS or sometimes by post. We offer the best service with good after-sales follow-up and take care of our patients.