Honey effets on hepatitis B
- By rachlove123
- On 2021-05-03 at 10:21
- 0 comments
HONEY EFFECT ON HEPATITIS B PATIENT
Honey is produced by honeybees. They obtain nectar from various flowers and digest it in their bodies, enrich it with their salivary and enzymatic secretions, and put it in honeycombs so that ripe honey is formed. Since ancient times, honey has been known as both flavourful food and traditional therapeutic material. It has rich flavonoid components, such as luteolin, quercetin, apigenin, fisetin, kaempferol, isorhamnetin, acacetin, tamarixetin, and therefore, exhibits antioxidant activity. Additionally, honey provides antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, immune-stimulant, anti-ulcer, and wound/burn healing (regenerative) effects. Read till the end to know more about the honey effect on hepatitis B.
1-Hepatitis B and Honey
2-Honey effect on liver
3-Honey on toxin exposure
4- Honey improves liver’s Ability to control Glucose
1-Hepatitis B and Honey.
Hepatitis B is a potentially life-threatening liver infection caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV). It is a major global health problem. It can cause chronic infection and puts people at high risk of death from cirrhosis and liver cancer.
Our results showed the protective potential of honey with liver damage. It is possible that Nitric oxide (NO)levels increased in the liver tissue due to the rich NO content of the honey itself, which is supported by our finding of unchanged NO synthase (NOS)activity in liver tissue. Increased NO levels in obstructive jaundice plus honey group may contribute to the protective result possibly through the elimination of toxic free radicals by NO.
In conclusion, we suggest that honey supplementation may give beneficial results in the prevention of hepatic damage induced by obstruction of the common bile duct.
2-HONEY EFFECT ON LIVER
Honey is a natural health benefit. It’s rich in glucose, minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins, making it one of the most favorable choices for the liver.
• One of the best properties of honey is that it’s a natural antibiotic that fights inflammation. This is thanks to its content of a compound known as inhibin, a substance that has antimicrobial properties.
• The best honey for the care of your liver is made from rosemary flowers. The glucose is easily absorbed and instantly converted into energy. That way it neither causes your liver to work too hard, nor does it demand too much glycogen in the transformation.
• Honey is a natural detox agent that strengthens the tissues of your liver and promotes regeneration in people who suffer from fatty liver disease.
Still, we must again repeat that the honey you choose must be pure and organic.
Although honey is composed primarily of sugar, unlike table sugar it contains constituents that benefit liver health in a variety of ways, some of which may come as a surprise. Honey has been used as food and medicine for centuries, but scientists have only recently discovered its benefit to liver health through animal and human experiments. The overall benefits of honey may make it a better sweetener than table sugar.
3-HONEY ON TOXIN EXPOSURE
Honey appears to protect the liver from toxic substances, wrote the authors of a study published in the 2013 issue of the Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine journal. To evaluate the protective capacity of honey, researchers gave a potent liver toxin to rats with and without honey. The rats without the honey sustained significant liver damage as indicated by raised liver enzymes. However, honey protected the liver and kidneys of the other group of rats against toxicity and improved their cholesterol. The authors hypothesize that the antioxidant activity of the phenolic compounds in honey may be responsible for this liver-protecting effect
Please discover our natural remedy for liver cancer by clicking on the link below:
4-Honey improves liver’s Ability to control Glucose
Honey may benefit the liver in a way that may improve blood sugar control, stated the authors of a review published in the International Journal of Biological Sciences in July 2012. The liver, along with the pancreas, plays a role in controlling blood sugar. The study authors explained that diabetes is commonly linked to liver dysfunction and concluded that, through a series of metabolic processes, honey supplementation may improve the liver's ability to control blood sugar.
How to make this honey and garlic treatment
What do you need?
• 1 glass bottle or jar
• 1 head of garlic
• Enough honey to fill the capacity of the glass container you’ve selected
• The first thing you need to do is peel the garlic cloves. Cut them in half with a sharp knife. This will help the natural and therapeutic benefits of the garlic be absorbed by the honey.
• The next step is so easy. Just add the garlic cloves to the glass container and pour honey over the top, slowly.
• Your goal is to keep any bubbles from forming and to ensure that the garlic is completely covered. Use a spoon to remove any air pockets that may have formed.
• Cover the container tightly and let it sit for one week. Afterward, it will be ready for consumption.
• Just try a tablespoon a day of this honey and garlic treatment to improve the health of your liver and your overall well-being, too.
- Lose weight naturally with honey
- Honey and Garlic Treatment
- http://For all information about our natural remedy please to call us on:
- We are present all over the world. We send our goods through DHL, RIA, Money gram.