Natural herbal tea for gonorrhea
- By rachlove123
- On 2021-03-13 at 12:45
- 0 comments
NO MORE GONORRHEA
All you need to know about gonorrhea
Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease that can attack both men and women. It’s caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae. It can provoke infections in the genitals, rectum, and throat. It is a very habitual infection, in particular among young people.
Read till the end to know more about gonorrhea symptoms, causes, and treatments.
Gonorrhea symptoms appear 2 to 14 after they show up. For some people it is asymptomatic. Whether asymptomatic or not gonorrhea patient can still spread the disease. The symptom is as follow:
- Greater frequency or urgency of urination
- A pus-like discharge (or drip) from the penis (white, yellow, beige, or greenish)
- Swelling or redness at the opening of the penis
- Swelling or pain in the testicles
- A persistent sore throat
- discharge from the vagina (watery, creamy, or slightly green)
- Pain or burning sensation while urinating
- Urge to urinate more frequently
- Sore throat
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Sharp pain in the lower abdomen
Gonorrhea provides from the bacterium agent call Neisseria gonorrhoeae. The gonorrhea bacteria are most often passed from one person to another during sexual contact, including oral, anal, or vaginal intercourse.
Not only sexually active women younger than 25 are at risk of getting gonorrhea, but also men who have sex with men.
Other factors that can increase your risk include :
- Having a new sex partner
- Having a sex partner who has other partners
- Having more than one sex partner
- Having had gonorrhea or another sexually transmitted infection
Although there is no specific vaccine for gonorrhea, doctors can prescribe antibiotics to treat gonorrhea. For partner, they also need both to be treated even if one of the partners don’t have any signs.
It has to do with the herbal tea N°. It is a natural remedy made with medicinal plants and leaves. It has been proven effective and has no side effects. People have been testifying about it. To know more about our natural remedy kindly click on the link below:
- Use a condom if you have sex. Abstaining from sex is the surest way to prevent gonorrhea. But if you chose to have sex, use a condom during any type of sexual contact, including anal sex, oral sex, or vaginal sex.
- Limit your number of sex partners. Being in a monogamous relationship in which neither partner has sex with anyone else can lower your risk.
- Be sure you and your partner are tested for sexually transmitted infections. Before you have sex, get tested and share your results with each other.
- Don't have sex with someone who appears to have a sexually transmitted infection. If your partner has signs or symptoms of a sexually transmitted infection, such as burning during urination or a genital rash or sore, don't have sex with that person.
For more information about our natural remedy call us on: