Natural treatment for cystitis
- By rachlove123
- On 2021-02-22 at 16:46
- 0 comments
NATURAL TREATMENT FOR CYSTITIS
Cystitis is the medical term for inflammation of the bladder. In many cases, bacterial infections are the causes of the inflammation named urinary tract infection (UTI). If we don’t treat it on time it can lead to a serious health problem.
The common causes of cystitis are drugs, radiation therapy, spermicidal jellies, or long-term use of a catheter. It can also be a drawback of another sickness.
People used to take antibiotics to treat cystitis: but actually, some treatments depend on the underlying cause. In the following line, we are going to explain more about natural treatment for cystitis. But before that let us view its symptoms.
Among cystitis symptoms we are:
-A great, reluctant need to urinate
-A burning feeling when urinating
-Throwing frequent, tiny amounts of urine
-Blood in the urine
-A sensation of pressure in the lower abdomen
If you notice some sign as:
-Back or side pain
-Fever and chills or
-Nausea and vomiting you need to do to check up in the hospital or consult a phytotherapist.
Natural remedies for cystitis
In order to reduce stress from cystitis patients and unnecessary money, spending phytotherapist has made a lot of research and find out a natural herbal tea that destroys this evil within three months of treatment. The remedy is made from natural plants and leaves. It has nothing to do with wizardry or occultism. It is purely natural. The herbal teas have been proven effective and have no side effects. People have been testifying about it. To know more about this natural herbal tea, click on the link below to discover:
Here is another natural recipe for cystitis:
- Use a heating pad. A heating pad placed on your lower abdomen can soothe and possibly minimize feelings of bladder pressure or pain.
- Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself hydrated. Avoid coffee, alcohol, soft drinks with caffeine and citrus juices as well as spicy foods until your infection clears. These items can irritate the bladder and aggravate a frequent or urgent need to urinate.
Medical Treatment for cystitis
Concerning medical treatment antibiotics are the first care for cystitis provoke by bacteria. These antibiotics are administered according to the degree of your sickness.
To avoid cystitis here is some natural things to do:
- Drink plenty of liquids, especially water. Drinking lots of fluids is especially important if you're getting chemotherapy or radiation therapy, particularly on treatment days.
- Urinate frequently. If you feel the need to urinate, don't delay using the toilet.
- Wipe from front to back after a bowel movement. This prevents bacteria in the anal region from spreading to the vagina and urethra.
- Take showers rather than tub baths. If you're susceptible to infections, showering rather than bathing may help prevent them.
- Gently wash the skin around the vagina and anus. Do this daily, but don't use harsh soaps or wash too vigorously. The delicate skin around these areas can become irritated.
- Empty your bladder as soon as possible after intercourse. Drink a full glass of water to help flush bacteria.
- Avoid using deodorant sprays or feminine products in the genital area. These products can irritate the urethra and bladder. For more information about cystitis treatment call us on http://67546677