Nephritis:definition, causes and natural treatment
- By rachlove123
- On 2021-07-06 at 20:42
- 0 comments
Inflammation of the kidneys also called nephritis caused by infection, autoimmune disease, allergy, diabetes, or trauma. It can be acute or chronic. Read to the end to find out all about nephritis and the different types of natural treatments to treat it.
What is nephritis? How to get relief from nephritis? What are the symptoms of a kidney infection? What are the different kidney diseases?
Is kidney failure serious? What are the symptoms of bladder inflammation?
Nephritis: definition,cause and natural treatment. Click on the image to join us.
What is nephritis?
Inflammation of the kidneys also called nephritis caused by infection, autoimmune disease, allergy, diabetes, or trauma. This disorder can be caused by different diseases, drugs, or toxins that damage the kidneys.
What are the different kidney diseases?
Several renal pathologies are at the origin of the irreversible destruction of the kidneys, thus leading to chronic renal failure.
Chronic interstitial nephropathies.
Congenital and hereditary pathologies.
What are the symptoms of a kidney infection?
The most common symptoms are:
Chills, fever, back pain, nausea, and vomiting may occur. Doctors who suspect pyelonephritis do urine tests and sometimes blood tests and imaging tests. Antibiotics are given to treat the infection.
What causes kidney disease?
As the cause of kidney disease, kidney disorders are often noticed are diabetes, high blood pressure, and hardening of the arteries (which damages the blood vessels in the kidneys). Some kidney problems are caused by inflammation of the kidneys called nephritis.
Nephritis: Natural treatment
Before using a natural treatment, you should inform your doctor to avoid side effects. Among the natural treatment to recommend we have:
Infused corn stigmas can cure nephritis. To do this, let the stigmas infuse for about fifteen minutes before drinking it. The dosage is at least 4 cups per day.
- Onion can also help with nephritis. Chop the raw onions and apply them as a poultice on the kidneys. You can also juice raw onion in the juicer and rub it into the kidneys.
- Sarsaparilla infusion treats nephritis. Infuse it for 15 minutes before setting it. Take 1 cup 4 times a day.
- Geranium is also very effective in treating nephritis. Take the flowering tips of this plant and let them steep for 15 minutes in water, then drink at least 4 cups a day.
- The pumpkin has been shown to be effective in the treatment of nephritis. For those who prefer soups or mashed potatoes, concoct mash or pumpkin soup and cure it by incorporating a good amount into each of your daily meals.
Free carrot recipe to cure nephritis
Consuming a glass of carrot juice a day can help fight inflammation of the kidney, in addition to the treatment prescribed by your doctor.
The carrot will provide you with rich vitamins, and it will strengthen and purify your kidneys. Take note of the recipe for its juice.
The juice of half a lemon
1 glass of water (200 ml)
1 teaspoon of honey (25 g) (optional)
- Start by cleaning the carrot well.
- Squeeze half a lemon and set it aside.
- Then mix the carrot.
- The last step is to mix the water, lemon juice, and carrot juice to obtain a smooth juice that you can sweeten with honey.
Drink this juice every morning on an empty stomach, until the infection subsides.
Also, discover free recipes to naturally cure endometriosis by clicking on gifts
What is nephritis? How to get relief from nephritis? What are the symptoms of a kidney infection? What are the different kidney diseases? Is kidney failure serious? What are the symptoms of bladder inflammation?