Staphylococcus herbal and natural treatment
- By rachlove123
- On 2021-05-27 at 20:03
- 0 comments
HERBAL AND NATURAL TREATMENT FOR STAPHYLOCOCCUS
Because of increasing antibiotic resistance, herbal teas and natural remedies are the most popular natural alternatives for the treatment of infectious diseases and are currently gaining more importance. Our main focused will be on staphylococcus infections. Read till the end to know more about our natural herbal and remedies.
To order for our natural remedies call us on:
Herbal tea for staphylococcus
It is purely natural made from medicinal plants and leaves. The herbal tea 044 is the best remedy for staphylococcus. The remedy cures and heals completely the evil in a short time. The powder is rich in active ingredients of proven effectiveness against germs such as Gonococcus, Candida Albicans. The powder also facilitates the evacuation of exterminated microbes and the sanitation of affected areas.
For more information about herbal tea kindly click on the link below:
Leaves of the European chestnut
Leaves of the European chestnut tree contain ingredients with the power to disarm dangerous staph bacteria without boosting its drug resistance, scientists have found.
The antimicrobial activity of green tea against Staphylococcus aureus both in vitro and in vivo has been reported recently. Studies on the clinical efficacy and safety of green tea as an antibacterial agent against S. aureus in human cases are rare.
Green tea has a significant antibacterial effect against multidrug-resistant S. aureus. The minimum inhibitory concentration of green tea is established and is promising in methicillin-resistant S. aureus infections.
Staphylococcus Natural treatment
Most small staph skin infections can be treated at home:
- Soak the affected area in warm water or apply warm, moist washcloths. Use a cloth or towel only once when you soak or clean an area of infected skin. Then, wash them in soap and hot water and dry them fully in a clothes dryer.
- Put a heating pad or a hot water bottle to the skin for about 20 minutes, three or four times a day.
- Apply an antibiotic ointment, if recommended by your doctor.
- Cover the skin with a clean dressing or bandage.
Treat a stye by using warm compresses over the eye (with the eye closed) three or four times a day. Always use a clean washcloth each time. Occasionally, a stye will need a topical antibiotic.
Teens who get a staph infection on skin areas that are normally shaved should stop shaving until the infection clears up. If they do have to shave the area, they should use a clean disposable razor or clean the electric razor after each use.
Testimony of a staphylococcus patient
For treatment of my staph infections, I made a poultice and applied it
directly to my wounds, I mixed it with coconut oil, as I found that using it directly was far too strong, and burnt very harshly. I also bathed in a mix of 1-4 activated garlic per bathtub. As garlic is gram-negative, and staph is a gram-positive bacterium, the garlic compound actively seeks out the staph bacteria and helps neutralize it. The allicin is not degraded further when suspended in a water solution, so chucking it in the bath will do a decent amount of good. I soaked for an hour or so, making sure I submerged my whole body every now and again.
- Washing hands well and often is key to preventing staph infections.
- Encourage kids to keep their skin clean with a daily bath or shower. If a skin condition such as eczema makes regular bathing difficult, ask your doctor for advice.
- Keep areas of injured skin such as cut scrapes, and rashes caused by allergic reactions or poison ivy clean and covered, and follow any directions given by your doctor.
- If someone in your family has a staph infection, don't share towels, sheets, or clothing until the infection has been fully treated.
You may also like:
Natural remedies for vaginitis slide down to see
We have partners all over the world. We ship our goods via DHL or EMS or sometimes by post. We offer the best service with good after-sales follow-up and take care of our patients.