Zika virus natural treatment
- By rachlove123
- On 2021-02-22 at 16:46
- 0 comments
ALL YOU NEED ABOUT ZIKA VIRUS
Zika virus is a Flavivirus similar to dengue fever, West Nile, and Japanese encephalitis viruses (Flaviviridae). This virus is contracted through Aedes mosquito bites and provoke a sickness that lasts someday to a week. The remarkable sign of this virus includes fever, rash, joint pain. The sickness is asymptomatic that why a lot of zika virus patient didn’t notice when there have been infected. This virus can also be contracted through sexual intercourse with a zika patient and the infection can be passed from a pregnant woman to her baby. Read till the end to further your knowledge about this sickness.
Although zika virus is asymptomatic, we still have some lenient symptoms. The most known symptoms include:
- Joint pain
- Red eyes
- Muscle pain
Symptoms can last for many days to a week. People usually don’t get ill enough to go to the hospital, and they very rarely die of Zika. Once a person has been infected with Zika, they are likely to be protected from future infections
Zika virus impact on pregnant women
Zika infection during pregnancy can provoke a birth deficiency of the brain called microcephaly and other severe brain deficit. It is also related to other problems, such as miscarriage, stillbirth, and other birth deficiencies.
Is it possible to treat zika virus?
ZIKA VIRUS TREATMENT
There is no specific medicine or vaccine for zika virus. But we can still have some natural recipe like:
- Take enough of rest
- Drink fluids to prevent dehydration
- Take drugs like acetaminophen to receive fever and pain.
And the most important things are to seek advice from a medical doctor.
All hope is not lost thanks to traditional medicine, we find out a natural herbal tea made from medicinal plant and leaves. It has been proven effective and has no side effects. For more information about this natural remedy click on the link below to discover:
ZIKA VIRUS PREVENTION
There is no vaccine to prevent zika. The best way to prevent diseases spread by mosquitoes is to protect yourself and your family from mosquito bites.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts and longs pants.
- Treat your clothing and gear with permethrin or buy pre-treated items.
- When used as instructed, these insect repellents are proven safe and effective even for pregnant and breast-feeding women.
- Do not use products containing oil of lemon eucalyptus or para-menthane-diol on children younger than 3 years old.
- Stay in places with air conditioning and window and door screens to keep mosquitoes outside.
- Take steps to control mosquitoes inside and outside your home.
- Mosquito netting can be used to cover babies younger than 2 months old in carriers, strollers, or cribs.
- Sleep under a mosquito bed net if air-conditioned or screened rooms are not available or if sleeping outdoors.
- Prevent sexual transmission of Zika by using condoms or not having sex
For more requirement call us on