After the long month of an essay without a result, the couple who has not able to conceive starts to desperate and eventually think about the sterility problem. But today, thank medical progress, infertility is no more a fatality. The masculine though always believe that it is the woman who is sterile, and the man thought always thinks that it is the woman who is sterile and immediately overwhelms her with all ills when the man's sperm may be failing. Man confuses virility with fertility. The man can be virile like a young man of 18 years old and be quite sterile and the ideal is to immediately seek the causes on both sides because it is proven that the sterility of the couple is in 30% of male origin. , 30% of female origin, 30% of mixed origin (male and female), and in 10% of cases, of undetermined origin.
What are the causes of infertility in women?
First of all, it may be an absence of disorder of ovulation, due to improper functioning of the ovaries. Infertility can also be caused by an alteration or obstruction of the fallopian tubes following surgery or infection. Then, a problem with the cervical mucus can also prevent fertilization by becoming impermeable to spermatozoa, and therefore blocking their passage. Finally, a uterine anomaly (tumors, fibroids, myomas, synechia, etc.), such as a malformation or an abnormality in the mucosa making implantation impossible, or the after-effects of infection, can also be responsible for sterility.
What are the exams?
Usually, the doctor first asks the couple to draw a temperature curve over several cycles to check if there is ovulation. The woman is then examined by a gynecologist who will perform a series of tests, with between others a vaginal examination and a smear. Cervical mucus is also observed to check its quality. Finally, ultrasounds and historiographies to observe the good condition of the reproductive organs are also performed.
What are the solutions?
--If it is an ovulation disorder, the doctor may use hormone stimulation, which will "wake up" the ovaries.
--If the problem is with the tubes, surgery may be done to unblock or replenish them, to allow the egg to pass. If this is impossible or ineffective, then the only solution remains in-vitro fertilization, that is to say, the laboratory fertilization of the egg by the sperm of its companion, before placing the embryo thus obtained in the uterus. of the woman.
--If sterility is related to an abnormality of the cervical mucus, then artificial insemination, that is to say, the insemination of sperm directly into the uterus, or in-vitro fertilization can be performed.
Herbal teas for procreation
- In women, detoxification is essential to purify the body whatever the method of care chosen. In many cases, a good detox will improve mucus, facilitate ovulation, improve the quality of menstruation, unclog the tubes, and facilitate conception if your partner is fertile. A supply of vitamin E and B6 is always useful. A quiet life without tobacco, coffee, and alcohol is advised. Beware of aggressive substances for the vagina. The diet should be moderate without overloading fat.
- A little before the rules, drink 2 glasses a day for 7 days, a decoction of mombin Spondias bark (Akiklon goto in goun) + mahogany bark + newboudia laevis bark (dessré tin in goun) + a handful of shallot + a little potash. The bark is equal.
- Make a course of olive oil and lemon, in the morning on an empty stomach throughout the cycle.
- Spray together: root bark + bark of fagara (hetin in goun in Benin) + roots of securidaca longepedunculata (kpèta dô in goun, dioro in bambara). From the start of menstruation, during and after menstruation take for 21 days in the middle of meals a teaspoonful of the powder. A good remedy for infertility. The center can provide them to you on request.
- In case of insufficient mucus or of poor quality, use the egg bank as a lubricant before sexual intercourse. Good remedy.
NB: Remember that sterility can occur at any time in both men and women. The fact of having had one or two children does not guarantee your fertility at the moment. Infertility is therefore primary or secondary and everyone must pay attention to their lifestyle. For serious cases of infertility, please consult the center.